Tamilcube Learning Centre
English to Tamil and Tamil to English dictionary Online - தமிழ் அகராதி
Welcome to the world's largest and most popular free English to Tamil dictionary & Tamil to English dictionary with spell check! This dictionary helps you to search quickly for Tamil to English translation, English to Tamil translation, or Numbers to Tamil word conversion. The number of words available for search in this dictionary, has already reached 500,000 and is still growing. You can use this as a Thesaurus also. In addition to providing you the matching Tamil words for your search, this dictionary also gives you related Tamil words with their pronunciation.
Dictionary in 3 modes : You can use this dictionary in three ways : translate English words to Tamil, translate Tamil words to English, translate numbers to Tamil words. The aim of this site is to help you to learn Tamil words and Tamil numbers easily.
iGoogle : Now, you can add this dictionary gadget to your iGoogle!
Mobile Tamil dictionary
This dictionary is the best fit to run on your phones and mobile devices including Android phones, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch or Blackberry. Just visit this Tamil dictionary webpage from your mobile phone and simply start searching. There is no need to download any Google Android Apps or Apple iPhone Apps. Thousands of our visitors search this Tamil dictionary directly from their Android smart mobile phones, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch or Blackberry every day!
English to Tamil translation dictionaryFor English to Tamil translation, enter the English word you want to translate to Tamil meaning in the search box above and click 'SEARCH'.
Tamil to English translation dictionary
For Tamil to English translation, you have several options to enter Tamil words in the search box above.
1. Cut & Paste your Tamil words (in Unicode) into the box above and click 'SEARCH'. You can use our Tamil translator to type in Unicode Tamil.
2. If you are familiar with Romanised Transliteration, you can select the Translate Unicode Tamil to English button above and start typing in English. While you type English letters phonetically, and hit the space bar, these will be automatically converted into Tamil letters. For e.g., if you type ammaa in English and press the space bar, it will be converted into அம்மா.
Convert Numbers to Tamil words
To convert numbers to Tamil words, select the Translate Number to Tamil Word button, enter the number in the search box above and click 'SEARCH'. Do not use separators, such as commas. For example, if you key in 555 and click SEARCH, this will be translated to ஐநூற்று ஐம்பத்து ஐந்து. The maximum number allowed is 999999999 (nearly one billion). This feature of our dictionary helps you to learn Tamil numbers very quickly.
Download free Tamil dictionaries and glossaries
External Links to Free online Tamil dictionaries
Related Tamil astrology resources from Tamilcube
English to Tamil Meaning :: salt
Noun(1) a compound formed by replacing hydrogen in an acid by a metal (or a radical that acts like a metal(2) white crystalline form of especially sodium chloride used to season and preserve food(3) negotiations between the United States and the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics opened in 1969 in Helsinki designed to limit both countries' stock of nuclear weapons(4) the taste experience when common salt is taken into the mouth
Verb(1) add salt to(2) sprinkle as if with salt(3) add zest or liveliness to(4) preserve with salt
Adjective(1) (of speech
(1) Lay the marinated turkey strips on the grill and season with salt and pepper to taste.(2) Pour in the cream and taste for seasoning, adding salt and pepper as necessary.(3) There were about thirty tunnels in the mound complex, some as deep as three feet underground and snaking among the tough roots of the salt plants.(4) Once the cheese has melted, add lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste.(5) It is also treated with inorganic salt solutions which slow down the combustion.(6) We salt the roads to prevent ice and snow from sticking to road surface.(7) North past County Line and the smells are heavy salt air and sometimes a little blowing dirt.(8) Dress up a platter of fresh vegetables with a shallow dish of extra-virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar seasoned with salt and pepper.(9) As the class drew to a close we talked about nutrition and how some folks made it a choice to eat a healthier diet with less fat, less sugar, less salt and less fast food.(10) Meanwhile, blend the remaining ingredients in a food processor until combined, then season with salt to taste.(11) Fish born in the river swim downstream to the salt waters of the North Pacific.(12) Place the flour, oatmeal and a pinch of salt in a food processor with the butter.(13) Correct seasoning with salt , pepper and maybe a pinch of sugar.(14) Enjoy the warmth from your suite's fireplace, open your balcony doors to the salt air, and scan the neighboring red cedars for bald eagles.(15) Add the braised chicken and season to taste with salt and pepper sauce.(16) Season the carbonara with several turns of freshly ground black pepper and taste for salt .
(1) salt shaker ::உப்பு குலுக்கி
(2) sea salt ::கடல் உப்பு
(3) pinch of salt ::ஒரு சிட்டிகை உப்பு
(4) rock salt ::ராக் உப்பு
(5) table salt ::அட்டவணை உப்பு
(6) bath salt ::குளியல் உப்பு
(7) add salt ::உப்பு சேர்க்க
1. salty ::
2. sodium chloride ::
3. zest ::
4. table salt ::
salt, salted, salter, saltest, saltine, saltines, salting, salts, salty
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
to the SALT shore in the South.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 6
Bless him with SALT. Bless him with stone.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 5
You know SALT makes me retain water...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 5
Thought I'd give the little woman a tour of the old SALT mines. Heh.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 10
Never have I ever put SALT on my food without trying it first.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 20
English to Tamil Dictionary: salt
Meaning and definitions of salt, translation in Tamil language for salt with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of salt in Tamil and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'salt'
What salt means in Tamil, salt meaning in Tamil, salt definition, examples and pronunciation of salt in Tamil language.
salt - Meaning in Tamil
Word Forms / Inflectionssalter(adjective comparative)
salted(verb past tense)
salting(verb present participle)
salts(verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of SALT in English
- (of speech) painful or bitter
- a salt apology
- salt scorn
- negotiations between the United States and the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics opened in 1969 in Helsinki designed to limit both countries' stock of nuclear weapons
Synonyms : Strategic Arms Limitation Talks
- the taste experience when common salt is taken into the mouth
Synonyms : salinity, saltiness
- white crystalline form of especially sodium chloride used to season and preserve food
Synonyms : common salt, table salt
- a compound formed by replacing hydrogen in an acid by a metal (or a radical that acts like a metal)
- preserve with salt
- people used to salt meats on ships
- add zest or liveliness to
- She salts her lectures with jokes
- sprinkle as if with salt
- the rebels had salted the fields with mines and traps
- add salt to
Synonyms of SALT
salinity, saltiness, strategic arms limitation talks, common salt, table salt
The Strategic Arms Limitation Talks (SALT) were two rounds of bilateral conferences and corresponding international treaties involving the United States and the Soviet Union. The Cold War superpowers dealt with arms control in two rounds of talks and agreements: SALT I and SALT II.Also see "Strategic Arms Limitation Talks" on Wikipedia.
More matches for SALT
English to Tamil Dictionary: SALT
Meaning and definitions of SALT, translation of SALT in Tamil language with similar and opposite words. Spoken pronunciation of SALT in English and in Tamil.
Tags for the entry "SALT"
What SALT means in Tamil, SALT meaning in Tamil, SALT definition, explanation, pronunciations and examples of SALT in Tamil.
Also see: SALT in Hindi
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.
This includes a list of apparel which are worn to cover our body. Can you identify them all?
Living Room Essentials
Words about living room, which is one of those rooms, the place where we entertain our guests.
Natural events/disasters can cause damage to life as well as property. This list contains a few of them. Can you identify them all?
We provide a facility to save words in lists.
Basic Word Lists
Custom Word Lists
You can create your own lists to words based on topics.
To manage lists, a member account is necessary.
Tamil salt in
खारा = food, state
a salt food
खारा = liquid
नमकिन = state
a salt food
तीक्ष्णता = wit
Ancedotes are the salt of his narratives
नमक = compound
नमक की खान = mine
लग्ना = animal
he salted to the cattle
नमक डालना = food
He salted into the food
सुरक्षित रखना = human fish
He salted the fish
सुरक्षित रखना = human goods
they salted the pork into the coldstorage
सुरक्षित रखना = human meat
He salted the beef
सुरक्षित रखना = human products
He salted the cheese
A tasty meal is my weakness, Inna said and smiled slightly. Dasha, you have erosion on your cervix. - The girl gets dizzy from what has been said.
You will also be interested:
- Bop wireless speaker
- Gpu osd
- Tamil children songs
- Healing stone tree
- Boxer adoption ct
- Rooster wine rack
- Jeep accessories gta
- Powerspec computers review
- Buy nails direct
- Ats wheel setup
She had just had a fight with her boyfriend and was angry with him. I have no acquaintances of such girls, and it takes. A long time to search on the site. All this is nonsense - The car stopped at a red light at an intersection. While the red light was on, the driver turned to Marina and said with a smile.