Lawyer • Partner • Chief Executive • Bachelor of Arts
Younkin & Wordal PLLC
2066 Stadium Dr Ste 101, Bozeman, MT 59715
(406) 581-4123 (Office)
Estate Planning - 55%
State, Local And Municipal Law - 15%
Montana - Active 1990
Wisconsin - Good Standing 1991
Partner at Younkin & Wordal, PLLC 2013-present
Chief Prosecutor/Assistant City Attorney at Bozeman City Attorney's Office 1992-2013
University of Montana School of Law 1990
JD - Juris Doctor - Law
University of Montana 1986
BA - Bachelor of Arts - English Literature
After a 21 year career with the Bozeman City Attorney's Office as a prosecutor, I retired to go...
Assistant City Attorney
- Thorough knowledge of the principles, practices, methods, materials, and references utilized in legal research;
- Thorough knowledge of Montana State statutes relating to local government, open meetings and public records, zoning, planning, property law, contract law, insurance law, and labor law;
- Thorough knowledge of State and Federal statutory and case law related to municipal government and State and Federal court procedures;
- Thorough knowledge of civil law and theory;
- Ability to develop persuasive opening and closing statements, including making effective use of visual aids and analogies;
- Ability in negotiations and the persuasion of others, including both individuals and groups;
- Ability to present routine and complex issues to varied audiences including colleagues, elected and appointed officials, and the public;
- Ability to work with clients in adverse situations and maintain a working relationship;
- Ability to develop new arguments grounded in the law, that will set precedents for new cases in favor of the state;
- Ability to handle a large volume of assignments;
- Ability to communicate effectively with others, both orally and in writing, using both technical and non-technical language;
- Ability to understand and follow oral and/or written policies, procedures, and instructions;
- Ability to prepare and present accurate and reliable reports containing findings and recommendations;
- Strong ability to operate a personal computer using standard or customized software applications appropriate to assigned tasks and to stay apprised of developments in technology as it relates to legal practice and law;
- Ability to use logical and creative thought processes to develop solutions according to written specifications and/or oral instructions;
- Ability to perform a wide variety of duties and responsibilities with accuracy and speed under the pressure of time-sensitive deadlines;
- Ability and willingness to quickly learn and put to use new skills and knowledge brought about by rapidly changing information and/or technology;
- Ingenuity and inventiveness in the performance of assigned tasks.
- Consistently performs assignments in accordance with the City's Core Values of Integrity, Leadership, Service and Teamwork.
How much does an Assistant City Attorney make in Bozeman, MT? The average Assistant City Attorney salary in Bozeman, MT is $64,652 as of September 27, 2021, but the salary range typically falls between $57,301 and $73,147. Salary ranges can vary widely depending on many important factors, including education, certifications, additional skills, the number of years you have spent in your profession. With more online, real-time compensation data than any other website, Salary.com helps you determine your exact pay target.
SalarySalary + BonusBenefits
Assistant City Attorney Salaries by Percentile
|10th Percentile Assistant City Attorney Salary||$50,608||Bozeman,MT||September 27, 2021|
|25th Percentile Assistant City Attorney Salary||$57,301||Bozeman,MT||September 27, 2021|
|50th Percentile Assistant City Attorney Salary||$64,652||Bozeman,MT||September 27, 2021|
|75th Percentile Assistant City Attorney Salary||$73,147||Bozeman,MT||September 27, 2021|
|90th Percentile Assistant City Attorney Salary||$80,881||Bozeman,MT||September 27, 2021|
Change Search Criteria
Search Assistant City Attorney Job Openings
What does an Assistant City Attorney do?
Assistant City Attorney in City of Tempe, AZ
Requires the equivalent to one year of full-time responsible legal experience in criminal or civil litigation/transactional experience.
May 15, 2021
Assistant City Attorney in El Paso, TX
Assist City departments to develop and/or amend policies and procedures to maintain legal compliance.
March 18, 2021
Prepare and draft a variety of correspondence including letters, memos and pleadings regarding litigation, settlements, plea bargains and negotiations.
May 09, 2021
Not the job you're looking for? Search more salaries here:
Are you an HR manager or compensation specialist?
Salary.com's CompAnalyst platform offers:
- Detailed skills and competency reports for specific positions
- Job and employee pricing reports
- Compensation data tools, salary structures, surveys and benchmarks.
About Bozeman, Montana
Bozeman is a city in and the seat of Gallatin County, Montana, United States. Located in southwest Montana, the 2010 census put Bozeman's population at 37,280 and by 2016 the population rose to 45,250, making it the fourth largest city in Montana. It is the principal city of the Bozeman, MT Micropolitan Statistical Area, consisting of all of Gallatin County with a population of 97,304. It is the largest Micropolitan Statistical Area in Montana and is the third largest of all of Montana's statistical areas. The city is named after John M. Bozeman who established the Bozeman Trail and was a foun...
Source: Wikipedia (as of 04/11/2019). Read more from Wikipedia
Similar Jobs to Assistant City Attorney
|Job Title||Experience||EDUCATION||Salary Compared to This Job|
|Job TitleAttorney II||Experience 2 - 4||EducationJD||Salary Compared to This Job|
|Job TitleClaims Supervisor II||Experience 3 +||EducationBachelors||Salary Compared to This Job|
|Job TitleField Service Supervisor II||Experience 3 +||EducationBachelors||Salary Compared to This Job|
|Job TitleLaboratory Supervisor II||Experience 3 +||EducationBachelors||Salary Compared to This Job|
|Job TitleParalegal I||Experience 0 - 2||EducationBachelors||Salary Compared to This Job|
Browse All Legal Services Jobs by Salary Level
Browse Related Industries
Browse Related Job Categories With Assistant City Attorney
Understand the total compensation opportunity for an Assistant City Attorney, base salary plus other pay elements
Average Base Salary
Average Total Cash Compensation
Includes base and annual incentives
These charts show the average base salary (core compensation), as well as the average total cash compensation for the job of Assistant City Attorney in Bozeman, MT. The base salary for Assistant City Attorney ranges from $57,301 to $73,147 with the average base salary of $64,652. The total cash compensation, which includes base, and annual incentives, can vary anywhere from $59,256 to $76,638 with the average total cash compensation of $67,299.
About Bozeman, Montana Bozeman is a city in and the seat of Gallatin County, Montana, United States. Located in southwest Montana, the 2010 census put Bozeman's population a....More
Bozeman, Montana area prices were up 3.1% from a year ago
Assistant City Attorney Salary in popular cities: Billings, Great Falls, Missoula
Skills associated with Assistant City Attorney: The City
In such curses that, My name is Pavel. I am 26 years old, height 185, average build. There are no huge muscles, and there are no cubes on the press either, but not frail. In general, an average statistical guy, of which there are many in Russia. I'm not married, and I don't have a girlfriend either Somehow it didn't work out - work, study, there is no time.
Attorney bozeman city
That my legs were spread, but I could bend to the floor, leaning on my hands. To begin with, they made them lick their shoes clean. Pretty, tall Olya, blonde, slim. And Lida, a fat, stocky brunette.Sovereign citizens vs Cops ( Courthouse edition ) compilation
Distinguish gay men from the crowd. They could be clearly distinguished from ordinary people, even if they tried to hide their essence. This skill made it possible to quickly find a job if Hey, be careful. After all, you are talking about my future girlfriend, - I jokingly threatened.
- Old naat mp3
- Replacement tritium vials
- Sky organics owner
- Dynarex gauze
- Bobcat 250
- Advance adapters location
Small strong breasts with dark circles of small nipples. Roxanne did not adjust her beach suit: she was alone on the terrace of our villa and felt at ease. Next to her, right on the floor, was a large glass of drink, topped with a pile of crushed ice. Judging by the mint leaves at the bottom of the glass, it was an icy Mojito.