^Fees charged in advance in two six-monthly instalments.
¹Airpoints Dollars and Status Points will be earned on the first $60,000 of eligible spend in each relevant month only. The relevant month is the statement period set out in your statement. Any spend over $60,000 on eligible purchases in each relevant month will not earn Airpoints Dollars or Status Points.
Eligibility and lending criteria, exclusions, terms and conditions apply. See the specific product page for more information. Interest rates and fees are subject to change without notice. See also how credit card interest works for more information on interest free periods.
Maximise your Airpoints earning power.
Choose the right Airpoints card for you
If you use your credit card for most of your purchases, a card with a higher Airpoints Dollar earn rate will get you to rewards faster.
Use your card for everyday spending
Purchase your everyday things, like a morning coffee, petrol or groceries with your card, not just big-ticket items, and watch the Airpoints Dollars add up.
Shop once, earn twice
You can earn even more Airpoints Dollars when paying with your Airpoints Mastercard, and again when you scan your Airpoints membership card during the same purchase at over 50 Air New Zealand Airpoints partners.
Enjoy spending your Airpoints Dollars.
Buy available seats on almost any Air New Zealand flight with your Airpoints Dollars. This includes flights on Star Alliance and partner airlines.
You can spend your Airpoints Dollars on over 6,000 products and 500+ New Zealand and international brands available at the Airpoints Store™.
Use your Airpoints Dollars to purchase a Koru membership and get access to Air New Zealand Lounges and a range of other premium travel benefits.
With CardGuard® you’re protected 24/7 from fraudulent activity2. So you can use your card anywhere, anytime, and leave your worries behind.
Track your spending
CashNav lets you track and categorise your spend so you can see where your money is going and better understand your spending habits.
How to apply.
Apply online, via Westpac One, visit us at a branch, or call us on 0800 888 111 between 8am - 6pm Monday to Friday or 9am - 3pm Saturdays.
We may contact you using the details captured in the application process to see how we can help with your application.
Things you should know.
*Offer available on new accounts applied for between 27 September 2021 and 22 December 2021, subject to any extension or withdrawal at Westpac’s discretion without further notice. The offer is only available for the card types specified. Customers who currently hold or have held a Westpac Airpoints credit card in the past 18 months are ineligible for this offer, unless an Airpoints Business Mastercard holder opens a personal Airpoints Platinum Mastercard or a personal Airpoints Platinum Mastercard holder opens an Airpoints Business Mastercard. Limited to one Bonus Airpoints allocation per account. Excludes transfers from any Westpac credit card to any Westpac Airpoints credit cards. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers except balance transfer rates. $1,000 minimum spend requirement must be met within the first 3 months of the new card opening to qualify for the bonus points. Balance transfers, cash advances and any retail purchases that have been made and then reversed within your spend period will not count towards the minimum spend requirement. Bonus points will be paid 5 weeks after the spend criteria has been met. Your Westpac Airpoints credit card account must remain open and not in default at the time the bonus Airpoints Dollars are paid.
1 Airpoints Dollars and Status Points will be earned on the first $60,000 of eligible spend in each relevant month only. The relevant month is the statement period set out in your statement. Any spend over $60,000 on eligible purchases in each relevant month will not earn Airpoints Dollars or Status Points.
2 Provided you notify us as soon as possible, have not acted fraudulently or negligently, and have complied with the card’s Conditions of Use.
3 Apple Pay is available to all eligible Westpac debit and credit Mastercard customers. Excludes Mastercard BusinessCard, Westpac Business Prepaid Mastercard, hotpoints Visa, hotpoints Gold Visa, hotpoints Portfolio Gold Visa, Prepaid and Global Currency cards. Customers also need a compatible Apple Device.
You must be a member of Air New Zealand’s Airpoints™ programme to earn Airpoints Dollars. Airpoints Terms and Conditions.
If you only make the minimum payment each month, you will pay more interest and it will take you longer to pay off the unpaid balance.
Mastercard is a registered trade mark and the circles design is a trade mark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Earn Airpoints Dollars™ at Cardrona!
The highest spot (on land) to earn Airpoints Dollars™ in New Zealand...
New Zealand's most rewarding loyalty programme just hit the Kiwi slopes for the first time – as of August 1, 2019, you can earn Airpoints Dollars™ as you ski or snowboard at Cardrona!
It's super simple. For every $100 you spend at Cardrona on lift, lessons, rental and accommodation, you earn 1 Airpoints Dollar to spend with Air New Zealand on flights and more.
Don't forget that we're also open for summer, so that means you can also earn Airpoints Dollars by mountain biking, mountain carting, sightseeing, stargazing, staying in our apartments and more.
So how does it work?
Use your Cardrona MyCard (the one you use to access the lifts) to earn Airpoints Dollars – once you've linked your MyCard to your online profile, and linked your Airpoints™ account to your Cardrona one, you'll be able to earn Airpoints Dollars.
Your Airpoints Dollars earned from your Cardrona purchases will be loaded at the end of every month.
How do I link my Airpoints number to my Cardrona account?
1. Your MyCard can be linked to an online profile that you can set up or log in to at this link here, or click the picture of a person in the top right-hand corner (desktop)/at the bottom of the hamburger menu (mobile):
2. From there you can either log in with your email and password (skip to step 4), or sign up to create a Cardrona profile:
3. If you need to create a profile, choose "Create" and fill in your details on the next page. The important field is the one that says "MyCard Number" – that's the number on the bottom right of your MyCard. Make sure you fill that in so your card is linked to your profile, because that'll be the card your scanning to collect Airpoints Dollars™!
4. Once you've logged in, you'll end up on your Dashboard, where you can also add a MyCard number ("Add or edit MyRFID"), check your stats for the season and see what trophies you've unlocked. This is where you'll head to add your Airpoints number – click "Edit" next to "Have your details changed recently?"
5. On your Edit Profile page, scroll down till you see "Airpoints". Click the "Show" button, add your Airpoints number and click "Save"!
6. You're ready to go – get scanning!
Use Airpoints Dollars for flights
See the world with your Airpoints Dollars™ when you fly with Air New Zealand, the Star Alliance or one of our partner airlines.
- You can use your Airpoints Dollars to book a flight. When paying for a flight with your Airpoints Dollars™, the flight part of your booking needs to be paid in full with Airpoints Dollars™. For any associated airport or government costs, you can choose to pay for these by credit card.
To check how many Airpoints Dollars you'll need for your flight, see our partner airline reward chart.
Gifting Airpoints Dollars
You could use your Airpoints Dollars to give the gift of flight to those living in your household. And in some instances you may also be able to extend your gifting to those outside your household. Find out more.
As an Airpoints member you could be eligible for access to specially priced companion tickets when you purchase a Business class, Premium Economy, Economy Flexi, Flexi Works or Flexi Works Deluxe ticket. Find out more about how to use your Airpoints Dollars on companion tickets.
When you fly internationally with Air New Zealand, you can use your Airpoints Dollars onboard to purchase food & beverages*, wine, merchandise, or Koru membership via your seatback screen. You can purchase movie upgrades on Seat and Seat + Bag fares for 10 Airpoints Dollars - just sign into your Air New Zealand account to start shopping.
Seating product purchases
Airpoints members can use their Airpoints Dollars to purchase seating products, such as Economy Skycouch™. You can book seating products as an option during the booking flow.
Budget are partners in the Air New Zealand Airpoints™ Programme, so you can earn Airpoints Dollars™ when you rent from any one of our Budget locations in New Zealand, Australia or the Pacific, or from any Budget airport location worldwide, except Alaska.
Simply quote your Airpoints number on your reservation or at the time of rental and you'll earn Airpoints Dollars on any qualifying rentals.*
Airpoints members wanting to make car hire reservations can call Budget on 0800 283 444 or +64 9 526 3243.
Members earn 2.50 Airpoints Dollars per day's rental, on all qualifying rentals*.
Terms and Conditions
- Rewards programme points will be awarded on eligible rentals.
- Airpoints Dollars may not be earned on staff, discount, free, net wholesale, certain corporate or travel industry rates.
- No earn on rentals redeemed using Airpoints Dollars. This includes any extensions made to a redemptions booking, whether paid for using Airpoints Dollars or covered by the renter.
- Earn Airpoints Dollars any one of our Budget locations in New Zealand, Australia or the Pacific, or from any Budget airport location worldwide, except Alaska.
- Only one points programme may be nominated per rental and the renter name must be the same as the membership name of that particular programme.
- Member must quote their Airpoints membership number when making a reservation, or show their membership card at the counter when collecting their vehicle. (If your membership number has already been linked to an Budget profile, then this is not necessary).
- Your airline flight ticket or boarding pass is not required to earn Airpoints Dollars with Budget.
For more information or to enrol in the Air New Zealand Airpoints Programme, please visit the Air New Zealand website.
Use Advanced search to see your potential earn on a specific booking class.
- "Air New Zealand Flights" means a flight that is ticketed and operated by Air New Zealand and certain qualifying partner airline flights. View the full list at www.airnewzealand.co.nz/co-operation-partners. Any applicable third party taxes, levies or surcharges can’t be paid for with Airpoints Dollars, unless the fare is a New Zealand domestic fare.
- For each product type the actual Airpoints Dollars and/or Status Points you will earn is based on the booking class booked and flown. For multi sector international flights the booking class of the longest flown sector will be the booking class used for the entire origin to destination booking.
- On an Air New Zealand flight Airpoints Dollars and Status Points are earned on an origin and destination (journey) basis. For example Auckland to London even when transferring through Los Angeles.
- Status Points and Airpoints Dollars rates are subject to change.
- Earning rates on deal, Gotta Go, and Compassionate fares vary depending on sale conditions and may be lower than indicated in the range above. Earning rates will be displayed at time of booking when purchasing tickets online or can be requested when making a booking via the Air New Zealand Contact Centre.
- Airpoints Dollars are not earned on grabaseat Greenlight fares (booking class F is used for grabaseat Greenlight fares available through grabaseat.co.nz) or full redemption tickets. Status Points are not earned on redemption tickets.
- If your international journey includes a domestic New Zealand Add-on, Airpoints Dollar earning rates vary by the fare class of that domestic flight as follows; P, K, X, G, S, L, T, W and V is 4.00 Airpoints Dollars, Q, H, M, B and Y is 8.00 Airpoints Dollars, A, O, E, U, J, Z, D and C is 9.00 Airpoints Dollars.
- If your international journey includes a domestic New Zealand Add-on, Status Points earning rates vary by the fare class of that domestic flight as follows; F, P, K, X, G, S, L, T, W and V is 10 Status Points; Q, H, M, B, Y, A, O, E, U, J, Z, D and C is 20 Status Points.
- "Partner Airline Flights" means a flight that is ticketed and operated by one of Air New Zealand’s partner airlines. View the full list at www.airnewzealand.co.nz/earning-on-flights. Any applicable third party taxes, levies or surcharges can’t be paid for with Airpoints Dollars, unless the fare is a New Zealand domestic fare.
- On a Partner Airline flight, Airpoints Dollars and Status Points are earned on a flight by flight basis rather than a journey basis. For example Auckland to Bangkok then Bangkok to Hanoi.
- Airpoints Dollars and Status Points may be earned based on the eligible booking classes of the Partner Airline which operates the flight. Status Points are only earned on Star Alliance carrier operated flights. For our codeshare with Aerolineas Argentinas, Airpoints Dollars will be earned only on Air New Zealand flight numbers operated by Aerolineas Argentinas.
- Certain booking classes on Partner Airlines are not eligible to earn Airpoints Dollars or Status Points. Refer to our Star Alliance Partners and Co-operation Partners pages and clause 12.2 of the Airpoints Terms and Conditions for more information. Please note booking class eligibility and earning levels are subject to change without notice and any changes will apply based on the date you travel.
- Status Points and Airpoints Dollars rates are subject to change.
Moment to strike a sudden blow. All this audience reminded him of a circus of freaks, who, moreover, absolutely do not care what happens next. One evening Nastya again wanted to take a walk for. Yuri's money, whom she considered her inexhaustible source of sponsorship, and therefore chose him as her favorite.
You will also be interested:
- Stationery kawaii
- Stroke onward
- Lego in bag
- White kitchens houzz
- Freight 48 reviews
- Rugelach martha stewart
- Relic a telecaster
- Construct 3 3d
- Heb rice crackers
- Subliminal bundles
- Jstn fennec design
I have a massage on Thursdays. I already missed two sessions. - She jerked her chin in my direction, making it clear that I was the unwitting reason for this pass.