Pet Pals Northeast
Pet Pals is dedicated to the care and protection of homeless and abandoned animals. Our goals include working with other animal groups to save as many lives as possible and to actively seek out permanent homes for these animals. Pet Pals will do whatever we can to help other organizations, pounds or persons, if it means aiding the welfare of an animal.
Our focus is on promoting the issue of spay/neuter to reduce the population of unwanted animals. In working with local veterinarians, we provide medical care for the animals we rescue and needy pets of people in our communities. We rescue over 350 animals every year with almost half saved from dog pounds or kill shelters. Emphasis is placed on the most needy or handicapped animals. All animals are examined by a licensed veterinarian before placement. All rescued animals are placed in approved foster homes or at one of our three privately owned shelters. Each shelter is heated with enclosed outdoor areas. Our shelter and foster home volunteers have a minimum of five years experience in animal rescue. All our shelters operate at full capacity and are totally funded by adoption fees, donations and fundraisers. We receive no town, state or government funding. Pet Pals is here to make a difference by dedicating our time, efforts and love.
Report this organization
Adopt-a-Pet.com is the easiest way for you to search for a new pet in Plainfield, CT.
Support Adoption and Rescue. Why go to a dog breeder, cat breeder or pet store to buy a dog or buy a cat when you can adopt?
Why Should You Adopt?
Dog adoption and cat adoption saves lives. Adopt a dog or adopt a cat and you'll have a friend for life.
What is the difference between adopting a dog, adopting a cat, adopting a kitten or adopting a puppy versus getting dogs for sale, cats for sale, puppies for sale or kittens for sale from a dog breeder or a cat breeder?
When someone is breeding puppies or breeding kittens, they are creating new dogs and cats who need homes. Some people are interested in a very specific breed of dog, cat, puppy or kitten and they think the only way to find that specific breed is to buy a dog for sale or buy a cat for sale from a puppy breeder or a kitten breeder. Yet animal shelters are filled with dogs and cats who must find homes.
So rather than buying a dog or puppy for sale from a dog breeder or buying a cat or kitten for sale from a cat breeder, we encourage people to adopt a dog, adopt a cat, adopt a puppy or adopt a kitten at their local animal shelter, SPCA, humane society or pet rescue group.
Pet Pals Northeast
501C3 Nonprofit Organization Information
- Get Unlimited Access to 990 Returns
- Get Unlimited Access to Financial Data
- Save to Excel, CSV, Access, or TXT
Download all available information for this organization plus form 990 pdf files to your computer, laptop, and phone.
- Assets:$50,000 +
- Income:$20,000 +
- Form 990 Revenue:$20,000 +
- Organization Name & Address
Pet Pals Northeast
Po Box 64
- Contact Info Executive Officer Name and Phone Number
- Employer Identification Number (EIN) / Tax ID Nine digit number assigned by the IRS to identify a company
- Form 990 - PDF files What is this?A form 990 is an information return filed with the IRS that shows extensive details on a nonprofit organization's income, assets, expenses, executives, directors, salaries, compensation, investments, and more
form 990 instructions
- Asset Amount
- Income Amount
- Form 990 Revenue Amount
- Contributions Received
- Investment Income
- In Care Of Name The officer, director, etc. to whose attention any correspondence should be directed
- Classification(s) Categories under which an organization may be tax exempt
- Organization to Prevent Cruelty to Animals
- Filing Requirement The primary return(s) the organization is required to file
form 990 return form 990 instructions
Form 990 - Not required to file (income less than $25,000)
- Taxonomy Classifies an exempt Internal Revenue Code 501 (c)(3) organization
Animal Protection and Welfare
- Secondary Name Another name under which this nonprofit organization does business. Also used for trade names, chapter names, or local numbers for subordinate organizations of group rulings
- Affiliation Defines the organizational grouping
This organization is an independent organization or an independent auxiliary (i.e., not affiliated with a National, Regional, or Geographic grouping of organizations).
- Deductibility Status
Contributions are deductible
- Principal Activities
- Foundation Type
Organization which receives a substantial part of its support from a governmental unit or the general public
- Tax Period The date of the latest return filed
- Phone numbers and other contact information for an organization are typically included in 990 files - click the sample pdf files above to view.
Soon everyone was laughing, including the punished and the coach himself. So, who allowed to laugh at all. This was your punishment in general.
Northeast pet pals
It was still only 4:30 pm. Liza shivered chilly and wrapped herself in a blanket, which did not go unnoticed for the cat. The shaggy pet woke up, stretched and briskly galloped into the kitchen.Pet Pals - HOW TO (ACTUALLY) EARN MILLIONS OF GC ON PET PALS - EARN COINS FAST
Well, not just young and beautiful at once. but some kind of attractive, pretty, that's just what not a grandmother, but a woman with whom you can still. play a little.
- Classy crossroads hours
- Autodesk smoke 2018
- Workshop sink ideas
- Kwikset jammed
- Dark souls ringtones
- Data 6d hk
- Hadskabaa switch
The same as the guys, - answered the redhead swallowing. Only richer. They knocked on the ninth door, and when it slid aside, they entered the room. In front of them was a balcony with open windows, transparent curtains fluttering in a gentle breeze, and birdsong could be heard.