Class 1-A: Pokemon Trainer Denki Kaminari
This pose for Kaminiari is sick btw
Psyduck (water) (p)
Back-up Pokemon: Alolan-Raichu (electric/psychic)
Main Pokemon: Raichu (electric)
Rescue Pokemon: Magnezone (electric/steel)
Mega Pokemon: Ampharos (electric/dragon)
Main Non-Evolved Pokemon: Psyduck (water) (p)
Pokemon that best fits their quirk: Raichu (electric)
Gigantamax Pokemon: None
Legendary Pokemon: None
Main Back-up Pokemon: Alolan-Raichu (electric/psychic)
Psyduck was originally a joke but the more i thought about it I kinda got attached to the idea of his catching a psyduck and him putting it on his team and not understanding why everyone thinks is so funny
Quick Note here:
1. When it comes Mega pokemon my take on it is that getting a mega stone/Mega bracelet in this universe is very hard and very expensive. Once you become a pro-hero you can rent out the stone of the pokemon you can mega if you don't have the money to buy one. At U.A the kids in the hero classes are aloud to barrow mega bracelets and mega stones to practice using a mega pokemon if they have a pokemon on their team that can mega. Regular rules of only being able to mega once per battle still apply
2. Even though Kaminari has an Alolan-Raichu in his back up because its not on his main team it dosn't get added to his trainer/hero card as having an alolan pokemon. It only counts if her keeps the alolan raichu on his main team
3. Because Kaminari decided to evolve his Pikachu into a raichu he cannot put Pikachu as his Gigantamax pokemon since its no longer a pikachu. If he had decided to not evolve his pikachu then he could keep it as his gigantamax pokemon of choice.
579x635px 156.01 KB
© 2019 - 2021 Colleen15
What is Denki Kaminari was a Pokemon trainer?
Hey, It's me Lucay with the exciting anime MHA. so, today u gonna talk about the anime. So, let's get enter into this blog.
Didn't u know kaminari
Denki Kaminari was a student in the class 1-A HERO COURSE. His Quirk is electrification .He can use his Electric power on the foe. So this blog is telling What if Denki Kaminari was a Pokemon trainer .
Denki Kaminaris Costume is awesome.
Denki kaminari was electric guy let's pick some electrical Pokemon. a. Electabuzz,b.Raichu
Elactabuzz is probably like him so, let's pick elactabuzz.
elactabuzz is just like him. It uses his electrical power defeat the opponents.Elactabuzz is so, strong n brave. Kaminari is Strong in fighting but, he won't think how to use his power. If he know how to use his power he will became worlds no 1 Pro hero.
His 2nd Pokemon is........
Y I chose Slowpoke coz it was so, similar to him. Kaminari don't know how to use his power. If he uses his power a lot he will be just doing like a moron.Slowpoke is not a moron but,Slowpoke suits Kaminari in all the way.
N his 3rd Pokemon...........
vikavolt is a powerful Pokemon but, I chose this coz it suits him perfectly. Electrification Kaminari, electrical vikavolt.
Vikavolt design is awesome also kaminari Mad form is awesome in my opinion I love his mad form.
Joltik is really not a bad Pokemon it's weak but, it's cute He love cute things so, I choose this cute Pokemon I love Joltik only on cuteness. Kaminari is Wasting his powers n getting a moron n if he uses his power correctly no one can defeat coz his Quirk is a lot powerful.
I chose Stunfish for the same reason on slowpoke. But, Stunfish is really bad in design but, it's powerful I love fishes but, this is a mud fish XD. Stunfish is just like kaminari r u can say Kaminari is just like Stunfish but,Kaminaris power can't attack Stunfish.
Here is the last Pokemon of him. Jolteon is so cute n the best eeveelution in my opinion also it's so powerful like Kaminari.If Kaminari was a gym leader his ace will be jolteon. Joltwon is my fav too. Kaminari is also my favorite if he was a moron his action r just like me. XD
This blog ends so, this is the blog IF u guys enjoy watching MHA,n if u enjoy reading this blog just hit a like for more blogs! So, buh -bye for now:D
Dedenne (Japanese: デデンネDedenne) is a dual-type Electric/FairyPokémon introduced in Generation VI.
It is not known to evolve into or from any other Pokémon.
Dedenne is a bipedal, orange, mouse-like Pokémon with a round body. It has round black ears with pale yellow interiors, black eyes, a tiny nose, and a prominent upper incisor with a slight point. On each cheek is a circular, dark orange marking with two black whiskers. The upper whiskers have branches and resemble antennae, while the lower whiskers are simple. There is a thick black stripe down its back and it has a pale yellow belly. It has stubby limbs with three digits on each paw and a long, thin black tail with a tuft of fur on the tip.
Dedenne's upper whiskers serve as antennae that can send and receive electrical waves. This allows it to communicate with others of its kind over great distances, sharing locations of food or electricity, and sense its surroundings. The simple, lower whiskers are organs that can fire electricity. However, it is unable to generate a lot of electricity on its own. It absorbs electricity from buildings by plugging its tail into outlets. It also absorbs electricity from other electric Pokémon. This results in the home of the residence it absorbs from getting high electric bills.
In the anime
Clemont's Dedenne debuted in A Battle of Aerial Mobility!, where Clemont tried to catch him for Bonnie as a partner. He finally caught him in A Shockingly Cheeky Friendship!. Since then, he was Bonnie's unofficial Pokémon, and was almost always seen outside of his Poké Ball.
A Mirror World Dedenne appeared in The Cave of Mirrors!, under the ownership of Mirror Clemont. Like the Dedenne of the regular world, it was Mirror Bonnie's partner and was always seen outside of his Poké Ball.
A Dedenne appeared in The Legend of X, Y, and Z!, under the ownership of a young girl. It and its owner approached an elderly Jan and the petrified Aila, where they learned from the former about the LegendariesXerneas, Yveltal, and Zygarde.
A Dedenne appeared in Searching for Chivalry!, under the ownership of Wikstrom.
Dedenne debuted in Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!, where it was seen running alongside a boy in Aquacorde Town.
Four Dedenne appeared in Dummy, You Shrunk the Kids!. Ash, Lillie, and Sophocles encountered them when they were shrunken in size. They started to spark around Togedemaru, which helped alert Pikachu to Ash's location.
A Trainer's Dedenne appeared in Turning the Other Mask!.
A Trainer's Dedenne appeared in Battling Besties!. It was sleeping on its Trainer's lap during the Manalo Conference battle between Lana and Mallow.
A Trainer's Dedenne appeared in The Cuteness Quotient!.
A Dedenne appeared in Under Color of Darkness!.
A Dedenne appeared in a fantasy in Sleuths for Truth!.
A Dedenne appeared in The Visionary, where one explored the stone circle of Geosenge Town before being disturbed by the arrival of the ultimate weapon.
In the manga
- Main article: Clemont's Dedenne
A Dedenne appeared in PS554, under the ownership of a Beauty.
A Dedenne was used to power the Prism Tower during a blackout in PS563.
Bonnie's Dedenne first appeared in Zygarde Agitated. It was used to help free the Pokémon captured by Team Flare on Route 10.
Pokémon Pocket Monsters
Dedenne appeared in Pocket Monsters XY.
In the TCG
- Main article: Dedenne (TCG)
Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS/Wii U
Dedenne appears as a Poké Ball Pokémon. It uses Discharge upon being released. It also appears as a trophy in both versions of the game.
NA: This Electric/Fairy-type Pokémon's round shape and antennae-like whiskers make it very distinctive. It has a habit of sticking its tail into sockets to absorb electricity. Its Discharge attack shoots off in four directions, passing through obstacles and stunning any fighters it hits along the way.
PAL: This Electric- and Fairy-type Pokémon's round shape and antennae-like whiskers make it very distinctive. It has a habit of sticking its tail into sockets to absorb electricity that it fires from its whiskers. Its Discharge attack shoots off in four directions, passing through obstacles and stunning any fighters it hits along the way.
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Dedenne returns as a Pokémon summoned from the Poké Ball, retaining the same behavior from the previous game. It also appears as a Spirit.
|This Pokémon was unavailable prior to Generation VI.|
By leveling up
Fan of things — Head cannon that Kaminari Denki's favorite Pokémon...
Head cannon that Kaminari Denki’s favorite Pokémon is actually mimikyu
I think that Kamianri hides his insecurities through his use of jokes and flirtatious personality but deep down he dosen’t think he is smart enough or good enough to be on the same level as his friends.
He tries to have main charater energy but he knows its all fake and you just have to pull off his mask to see the scared, inseruce person he really is.
I also want to believe that not only the bauksquad but the entire class thinks that he is Pikachu and is ready to aggressivly love him to make him believe it as well.
(Example of said intervention):
The bakusquad and a few other students are in the common room relaxing and talking before they have to go to bed for the night. Somehow they got on the topic of Pokémon and are trying to match each of there classmates to their respective Pokémon counter part.
Mina: Oh! Jirou is definitely jigglypuff, you can’t tell me otherwise!
Kirishima: And Uraraka is Kirby!
Bakugo: thats not even a Pokémon shifty hair!
Kirishima: But am I WRONG!
Sero: no you are spitting nothing but straight facts.
Mina: Huh, I think that’s everyone in our class.
Kamianri: Nope! you guys forgot about yours truly!
Every looked at kamianri’s smug expression with exasperation until Sero finally broke the tension with a laugh.
Sero: Sorry dude but yours is kinda obvious so I didn’t think we needed to mention it.
Kaminari: Oh, i-its really that obvious of a choice.
Kamianri starts to look a little uncomfortable with everyone immediately agreeing with Sero’s statement but everyone brushes it off as him being embarrassed by his question.
Kirishima: Bro, not only is it your favorite Pokémon but you literally embody it everyday! Its kinda manly!
Kaminari gives kirishima a small smile as he nods his head in understanding.
Kamianri: yeah, I guess your right. I mean mimikyu can be cool if you-
Mina: wait! Kamianri what did you just say!
Kaminari: uh, mimikyu?
Everyone in the room is silent as the watch Kamianri slowly sink into himself at the unwanted attention he’s getting.
Bakugo: Dunce face, you are such an idiot! You’re not mimikyu!
Kamianri: But Kiri said I was my favorite Pokémon and well thats mimikyu so I just assumed….
Everyone was now fully invested in the conversation that is transpiring in front of them. Since when had the resident class Pikachu chooses a different Pokémon to be his favorite?
Sero: Why is Mimikyu your favorite?
Kamianri:…because he’s trying his best to fit in and make people around him happy by trying to make themselves someone that others want to be around….Mimikyu is…just trying to be the best that he can be and if that means pretending to be Pikachu then thats what he’ll do… I think that’s something I can uh, respect?
Everyone listens intently to Kamianris little rant about mimikyu while a slow realization dawns on them the more he talks.
Midoriya: You can’t be mimikyu.
Kamainri slightly jumps when he hears midoriya’s voice coming from behind the couch he is sitting on. Midoriya walks closure to the group with a frown on his face.
Midoriya: You, you can’t be mimikyu… its a ghost type and you are definitely a electric type.
Mina: Exactly! I don’t think mimikyu is right for you at all! You are meant to be the cutest, most recognizable electric type Pokémon to go with your personality!
Kamianri: Oh, okay I get it.
Everyone gives a mental sigh in relief as this accidental confession seems to solve its self nicely.
If people thought that the room was silent before then this silence is deafening.
Bakugo: You are not mimickyu, you are not fucking jolteon, YOU ARE PIKACHU!!!! Why can’t you get the into your head dunce face!!!?
Kamanri: I’m what? No I’m not!
Kirishima: Bro yes you are!
Sero: You are the human equivalent of Pikachu and nothing you say will change that.
Kamianri: But, I’m- I’m not as good o-or as stro-
Mina: Your right, your better! So stop acting like your not. Thrive in that main charater energy!
Bakugo: I’m not going to be friends with some Pokémon extra bitches like jolteon. You are Pikachu! End of discussion!
Kamianri looks from one of his friends to the other, seeing the determination in their eyes. They arn’t going to stop saying it until I believe it. Kaminari can’t help the small smile that falls onto his face.
Kamianri: Thanks guys.
Sero reaches across his seat on the couch to wrap an arm around kamianri’s shoulder.
Sero: Any time sparky!
See more posts like this on Tumblr#bnha#my hero academia#bakusquad#bnha kaminari#mina ashido#katsuki bakugou#sero hanta#mimikyu#bnha midoriya#bnha deku#pickachu#dekusquad#kamisero#kaminari headcanons
More you might like
I don’t know if anyone can help me but I’m desperate to find this tiktok series that has disappeared from my liked videos.
Basically, its a truth or dare drawn serious involving Shinsou, Denki, jirou, Mina, Sero, Kirishima, and Bakugou.
The series started with everyone being bored of playing video games and decided to play truth or dare. Mina get dared to kiss jirou I think and she does it. This causes Denki to go horn mode, Shinsou passed and everyone figuring out that Jirou is a lesbian.
Then some dares Kirishima to allow Mina to dress him in the outfit of her choosing and he does. When he comes back, he is in a skimpy outfit and makes Bakugou gay panic.
That is all I remeber about the series but I want to find it and see if the creator continued it or not! Again, its all drawn and any/all help would be appreciated.
Fandom: 僕のヒーローアカデミア | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero Academia
Rating: Teen And Up Audiences
Warnings: No Archive Warnings Apply
Relationships: Bakugou Katsuki/Kirishima Eijirou, Bakugou Katsuki & Kirishima Eijirou, Kaminari Denki/Sero Hanta, Kaminari Denki & Sero Hanta
Characters: Bakugou Katsuki, Kirishima Eijirou, Kaminari Denki, Sero Hanta, Chisaki Kai | Overhaul, Toga Himiko, Shigaraki Tomura | Shimura Tenko, Bubaigawara Jin | Twice, Sako Atsuhiro | Mr. Compress, Bakugou Katsuki’s Parents
Additional Tags: Alternate Universe - Merpeople, mermaid kirishima, Mermaid Kaminari, Marine biologist Sero, Marine biologist Bakugou, League of Villains Shenanigans (My Hero Academia), Prince Kirishima Eijirou, Human Sero, Human Bakugou Katsuki, Slow Romance, Slow Burn, Bakugou Katsuki Swears A Lot, Kaminari Denki is a Ray of Sunshine, Kirishima Eijirou is a Ray of Sunshine, Sero Hanta is a Good Friend, Kaminari Denki is a Good Friend, Sero Hanta smokes Marijuana
For centuries, mermaids have hid themselves away to keep away from the greedy humans that only want them for their magic. All communication and interaction with the surface world has been forbidden for so long, the humans don’t even know that they exist.
Only the heir to the throne is allowed to walk among the humans to remind them who their enemy is and protect their people from them at all cost. Kirishima just wishes that his week-long trip goes smoothly, but with language barriers, evil doers lurking in the shadows, and an angry blond, he knows that this trip will be anything but.
Kaminari and Sero’s Relationship
Okay I love the idea of Sero and Kamianri being the dream meme team, or the type to get high together but I feel like people are missing the other sides of their relationship.
So here is some of my thought about their relationship.
- Kaminari is noted to be a night owl and I think that he has a hard time falling asleep. Sero finds out and dosen’t want him to suffer alone and stays up with him. They had spent many sleepless night talking or just enjoying each others presence.
- A lot of secrets are told in the dark and they get closer to each other because of it.
- Kamianri admits that he hates short circuting and how he get made fun of for it. Sero starts defending him (this is canon in the English dub) and making sure Kaminari is okay.
- Sero admits that he feels like a background character and dosen’t feel like he is as good as their other classmates. Kamianri becomes really good at tell when Sero is forcing a smile and makes sure he compliments him every chance he gets.
- They figure out a schudule to do their homework together. Sero tends to read passages out loud so Kamianri can understand it better and Kamianri gives very dramatic plot summaries of their required readings to help Sero.
- I like the idea of Kaminari being super clingy and likes to show affection through touch but I also think that he has some nerve damage so he can’t feel light touches as well as others. Kamianri gets sad that he can’t feel Sero petting the back of his hand when he holds it, so Sero starts holding Kamianri’s waist where he can feel it better. Sero also can’t get enough of Kamianri’s full body hugs/cuddles.
- I think that they would be the couple that secretly got a couple tattoo that no one knows about. Sero got a small lighting bolt behind his ear and Kamianri got a what looks like a piece of scotch tape wrapped around his finger.
- Sero falls in love with the jaw kisses Kamianri gives him because he’s to short to reach his lips. Kaminari also feels so loved when Sero kisses his hair line.
- They support each others hobbies/ interests even when they change. Kamianri reads his English books while Sero reads his manga, Sero supports Kamianri when his style changes to the next big trend, and Kaminari consciously thinks about what he cooks so his vegan boyfriend can eat it.
- When Sero is sad and Kamianri dosen’t know why he gives him an orange. Sero thinks its adorable.
- They become each others biggest hype man because they both have confidence issues and get into compliment wars.
I have more but I think this is a good list to start. I just want people to see that their is more to this ship then what is usually written about. I hope you enjoy!
Momo’s quirk malfunction:
So I’ve been thinking about mom’s quirk for a bit and I have a somewhat gruesome question.
Okay so, Momo materializes the objects she wants to make through her skin, right? And in the show, a sparkly effect appears around the object that as it materializes out of her body.
This got me thinking, can she start making an objects but before she finishes it change where the object comes out?
For example: she starts to pull a sword out of the back oh her hand but half way done she decides she wants it to come out off her palm. Can she then push the sword back through her body and have the sparkly effect cover palm and allow the object through/ finish being made.
If the answer is no, then I’m terrified for what could happen to Momo if she gets put up against a fast villiam or one with crazy strength.
Why you ask? Because picture Momo pulling a sword out of her chest like she has done countless of time before, but before she can finish, the villian grabs it and starts to push the sword back INTO HER CHEST! By my logic she would then be impaled and killed by her own quirk.
I don’t know why this morbid thought has been floating around in my head but let’s hope that stays just a theory.
Part 2 of the Sero, Kamianri Paranormal Investigators AU
I thought of more scenarios so I decided to make a part 2! I will leave a link to the first part but for now enjoy!
Part 1: https://m-c-coy.tumblr.com/post/634242277316935680/kaminari-and-sero-paranormal-investigators-au
- Kamianri will wear heelies to haunted houses so if a ghost snatches him, he can glide instead of being dragged.
- If a door randomly slams on them, with out fail, Sero will mumble “rude” under his breath.
- Both of them finding the most disgusting, decrypted items they can and tell the other person “thats you”
Sero: So, you’re a werewolf?
Kamianri: Oh, so does that make you a furry?
Bakugo: I will tear you to shreds dunce face.
Kaminari: …I’m not hearing a no.
- I said previously that Kamainri is a huge baby when it comes to actually scary things, but I also said he was the one who did the research for the duo. I think that’s because he wants to make sure that overall they stay safe. The more he knows the better he is able to defend not only himself but Sero. So he WILLINGLY subjects himself to things that scare him for his friend.
- At the same time Sero knows when Kamainari has reached his limit and needs a breather. He knows how to keep him calm and has enough brain cells to know when they are about to go to far and need to stop.
Kaminari: If we were apart of the Scooby-doo gang, who would you be?
Sero: Oh, 100% Fred.
Kamianri: Really? I thought for sure you would say Shaggy. I feel like that fits your vibe better.
Sero: Well, yeah but Fred gets to say fuck.
- I like the head cannon that Sero is into clean eating or is a vegetarian or something so he has a hard time being around vampires/blood.
- Kamianri on the other hand can’t handled loud noises well due to his anxiety so banshees are terrifying to him.
Shinsou *sipping a glass of blood*
Shinsou: I hope the steak is to your liking. I had it made super rare just for you.
Kamianri: *Eating said steak*
Kamianri: Dude, its so good! Thank you so much for sharing with us!
Sero: *gagging at the other end of the table*
Kamianri: Sero! Don’t be rude to our new vampire friend!
Sero: S-sorry! I don’t mean to be but its just so much blo-*proceeds to gag*
Shinsou/Kaminari: *Rolling there eyes* Shinsou/Kamianri: …Vegans.
- To clean their pallet in-between gigs Sero and Kaminari will try to reframe from doing anything spooky. They only watch rom-coms, go to saturday markets, and refuse to be awake at 3 am.
- In the previous part I said that Kamianri takes a Polaroid camera with him to take pictures but I also feel like they would have a YouTube channel that they would upload videos of their investigations when they can.
Kamianri: Hey guy its your boy, and with me as always is Sero!
Kamianri: So today we are in this abandoned village trying to get in touch with our home girl Mina, who was apparently burned in a bonfire for witchcraft and liking women.
Sero: Not only was the reasoning horrible but how they went about it was super inhumane. Thats why Denki has his spirit box up and running so we can hopefully talk with Mina and I brought a speaker and the tunes to help cheer her up.
Kaminari: Mina, if you can hear us…do you want to listen to girl in red with use.
Mina (through the spirit box): ….Yas…..bitch…
Sero: Looks like we’re having a dance part tonight boys!!!
Kaminari and Sero Paranormal Investigators AU
I know Halloween already past but this AU has been living in my head rent free for over a month, so I thought I would share.
Here are some snapshots off what I think would happen to these two lovable idiots were paranormal investegators!
- Sero and Kaminari playing smash or pass with the ghost with a homemade ouija board.
- Kaminari takes a Polaroid camera to all there adventures to collect evidence but will later use the photos to make photo albums.
- His favorite is the one where they accideantly stumbled onto a cult doing a ritual and he took pictures of the ceremony behind a tree while Sero was being strapped down to be sacrificed. The photo albums came out looking like it was for a wedding.
- Sero and Kamianri will argue on which one of them has the purest most virgin soul to try and save themselves from being the victim.
- That one video that asks the ghost if this sounds like Shikera. The do that constanlty.
Kamianri: Hey, Sero! Did you kiss the mirror you were looking at earlier?
Sero: What? No, why would I do that?
Kaminari: Then why is their a perfect outline of lips on it?
Sero: maybe it was the ghost?
Kamianri: uh, hey ghost! Flicker the lights if you tried to kiss Sero earlier!
Sero: Oh shit! *Sero slowly tucks a piece of hair behind his ear* …So you think I’m pretty!!!
-Lights Flicker Intensifies-
Both are screaming
- They play rock paper scissors to decide who goes into the creepy room first. Sero usually wins but goes first anyway.
- Kamianri might be the biggest baby when it comes to actually facing scary things but hes actually really good at researching and finding spooky thing for them to hunt.
- Sero is really good at “vibe checks”. He can feel spirits and their energy fairly well.
- Though they specialize in ghost and demons they also have looked for Bigfoot, aliens, vampires, and anything else that peaks their interest.
- Once they found a coven of witches that were actually really nice and taught them about their way of life. Kamianri now has a shelf dedicated to all the stones/crystals they gave him and Sero can now do some basic protection spells.
Kamianri: How come when a ghost decides it wants to posses one of us I’m always the one that gets possessed?
Sero: What do you mean?
Kamianri: Well if I was a demon or whatever I would choose to posses your body over mine because, like, you’re all tall and have gangly limbs and it would be super hard to take you down. You would basically become slenderman.
Sero: True, but the demon can make a bigger impact by possessing you over me.
Kamianri: What? How?
Sero: Well, your small and compact so when you get possessed you can move around and dodge really will. Not to mention your innocent looks and sunshine personality makes the transition to demonic super jarring.
Kamianri: So what your saying is that I get possed because of the aesthetic?
Sero: Pretty much, yeah.
Kamianri: …what a bunch of basic bitches.
Kamianri: Sero! Are you okay?!
Sero: *lying on the ground in a dazed state*
Sero: I think I ethier saw God, or met the devil himself and I’m kinda afraid to know which one it was.
Kamianri: Oh, what they look like?
Sero: Will they had a man bun and-
Kamianri: You met God.
Sero: How can you be so sure?
Kamianri: Does the Devil look like a man bun kinda person to you?
Sero: Fair point.
That kinda what I have. Its not much but I think that their chaotic energy and dynamic with eachother would be amazing to watch.
The pathway of a Kaminari Denki Shipper:
- Start by casually shipping Denki with jirou. Its basically cannon so might as well.
- Find out shinsou exists.
- Ship them like your life depends on in it.
- Find the rare pair that is Sero and Denki and become obsessed.
- Can’t find enough content to satisfy your needs so you try to fill the void with other ships. (And more shinkami).
- Realize that Denki can literally be shipped with anyone and its perfect. (Bakukami, kirikami, todokami, etc).
- Fall for this bi-disaster of a lightening rod even more.
- Try to find more serokami as you keep reading every shinkami fic you come across.
- …wait TetsuKami is a thing… oh no
Kaminari Denki Halloween Costume
Okay picture Denki going to a Halloween party in a Pikachu onesie and everyone says that its lame and a cope out costume.
What Denki’s friends don’t know is half way through the party he takes the onesie off to reveal that he is wearing another costume underneath.
Its sexy Pikachu.
This is just a random thought but I need to see ethier art or a fanfic the uses this idea! Please!!!
Kaminari Denki Demon AU
I have an idea that I think you can do so much with and I hope by sharing it people will get inspired to use it!
Kaminari as a cambion, or half demon and human off spring. This seems like a simple idea but the implications are endless!!!
Example 1: Fantasy setting.
-Kaminari is half succubus and half human. His dad was a powerfull magic user that summoned his mom for a fun time.
- obviously that fun lead to Denki being born and dropped off by the succubus to Denkis dad because he showed no physical attributes to being a demon.
- The only thing he seemed to get was his mothers looks making him very attractive as he grew up. (He usually wears a cloak to cover his face to avoid unwanted attention)
- He did get his fathers magic ability so he can do lightning magic fairly well.
- Hebwas good enough that he was accepted into the Bakusquad or, traveling adventures out for glory and gold.
-Bakugo, Mina, Kirishima, Sero make up the rest of the group and Sero is smitten with Denki from the begging.
-Denki is to dunce to notice but is also super cautions about who he shows attraction to because of his succubus side.
- As he got older he found that he could sometime produce on ACCIDENT, a scent that succubus use to make people easily fall for them.
-He is also shunned by any church or holy person that can feel the demon blood running through his veins.
- So he keeps that part of himself a secret from everyone to make it easier and doesn’t trust anyone that says they like him.
- but of course through certain circumstances (Kamianri like Sero and has a hard time controlling himself when alone with him) or a certain job the group took (They get captured by the evil King and notices Kaminari for what he is), the truth comes out.
- making Sero and Kaminari go through stages of pinning, grief, discovery, reassurance, and then hopefully acceptance that will allow Sero to prove he loves Kaminari for who he is.
Example 2: Modern AU
Now think of the same scenario but in modern times.
- Its well known that demons and their offspring wonder the earth and interact with humans. A lot of laws are put into place to stop the cambion citizens from using their powers for evil.
- But of course people always find loop holes.
- Kaminari’s job is to basically lure villians or bad guys using his succubus powers to admitting crimes or overall being caught by the police.
- The job started out as fun and made Kaminari feel like he was using his curse of a life for something good.
- But over time it got tiring. He has been in more dangerous situations then he can mentally deal with, has been treated less then by the other cops, and can’t find a partner that likes him for him and not his powers.
- Then he gets assigned to work on a new case with detective Shinsou.
- At first Kaminari dosen’t know what to think about the detective. Hes blunt, dosen’t smile, and looks like he is running off of 8 minutes of sleep. But he also dosen’t treat him as less then.
- Shinsou answer Kaminari’s questions, allows him to speak his mind when they are trying to think of their next move, and actually let’s him do detective work.
- Shinsou finds that Kaminari is actually really smart and funny and is super attractive. But thats only a bonus that he will never say out loud because he’s trying to be professional.
- But like everything else, things get complicated when feeling are said (maybe accidently under Kaminari’s influence after an undercover mission went wrong). Causing a rift to form between the two of them.
- But they are going to have to buck up and communicate like adults if they want to solve the case on time. If only its that simple…
Like I said, the possibilities are endless!
Hope you like these ideas and it inspires you!
See this in the appShow more
Denki Kaminari (上鳴電気 Kaminari Denki) is a student at U.A. High School training to become a Pro Hero.
Denki has blond hair with a black lightning-shaped streak and small, thin eyebrows.
Denki's 1st Hero Costume consists of a black jacket that he wears open with lightning patterns, a white shirt underneath, a belt, black pants with one stripe running down each leg, and a headset.
Denki's 2nd Hero Costume consists of a shorter black jacket with fewer lightning patterns, a white shirt, a belt, black pants with one stripe running down each leg starting from his knees, a choker, a smaller black headset, an optical visor and a pointer & shooter on his right arm.
Denki is a friendly, social and energetic boy. While he is rather casual when interacting with others, including even antagonistic people like Katsuki Bakugo, Denki also becomes quickly distraught when put into stressful situations. He may come off as blunt and reckless sometimes, but is always well-meaning.
Denki is somewhat flirtatious towards the girls of his class (and even the ones from other classes), trying to pass himself off as a smooth talker. He is not very lucky with his approaches though, frequently getting ignored or outright rejected by everyone, although he does seem to have a steady friendship with Mina Ashido and, occasionally, Kyoka Jiro. He is also slightly mischievous, joining in pranks occasionally. Overall, it appears that Denki has an interest in looking cool in front of others, but has a shallow understanding of how to do so. As such, he gets easily influenced by what's popular at the moment.
Denki is not very academically bright, requiring help when it comes to studying. He does not appear to show much interest in classes and tests tend to make him anxious. Despite this, he can show surprising knowledge about certain areas such as literature, art and music, possessing a large vocabulary. His overall lack of wit often makes him a common victim of snark, in particular from Kyoka.
During combat situations, Denki is very quick to panic, which leads him to activate his Quirk in anticipation. He also becomes more reluctant to use his full power when there are allies close to him, being afraid of hurting them through collateral damage. When he is assured that all his allies will be safe from his powers, he becomes more confident in his fighting abilities. He does not tolerate others looking down on him or his classmates and will defend them if necessary.
When Denki exceeds his wattage limit, he loses his ability to use his Quirk and his entire personality and becomes a giggling idiot, until he turns back to normal. In this form, he is always giving thumbs up, as a way to let others know that he is fine.
Electrification (帯電 Taiden): Denki's Quirk allows him to emit electricity from his body. However exceeding his wattage limit causes his brain to short-circuit and needs to charge up his Quirk by using a phone charger.
Indiscriminate Discharge 1,300,000 volts (無差別放電130万ボルト Musabetsu Hōden 130-man boruto): Denki releases a large amount of electricity to shock everyone around him.
!Power | |3/5 C |- !Speed | |3/5 C |- !Technique | |4/5 B |- !Intelligence | |1/5 E |- !Cooperativeness | |5/5 A |- | |}Denki's stats, according to the Official Character Book
- Communication Earpiece: Denki wears an earpiece on his right ear that allows him to channel his electricity into it and create electrical communication signals. This allows him to communicate with other channels remotely, however, signals can also be blocked out by outside electrical disturbance.
- Sharpshooting Gear: A device Denki wears on his right forearm that fires the Pointers. It contains a dial that allows Denki to choose the pointer he wants his electricity to be directed towards in case multiple Pointers are set up.
- Pointers: Disc-shaped projectiles that stick to targets. When Denki releases his electricity, it converges to where the released pointer is. The working distance limit is 10 meters.
- Optical Visor: A headwear that updates Denki with info about the location of the Pointers.
TMNT X Pokemon
- In the preliminary stages of the series, Denki's design was radically different from his current one. He looked far more villainous, with longer spikier hair. Also, he was not yet known as Denki Kaminari, but rather as a random electricity Quirk user.
- This original design also shares a lot of similarities with Present Mic, who too was conceived as a completely different character from what he is currently.
- Denki's known U.A. data is as follows:
- Student No. 7 in Class 1-A.
- Ranked 16th during Shota Aizawa's Quirk Apprehension Test.
- Ranks 20th in Class 1-A's mid-term grades.
- Ranked in the Top 16 of the U.A. Sports Festival First-Year Stage.
- Denki's popularity rankings are as follows:
- In the First Popularity Poll, Denki ranked 10th.
- In the Second Popularity Poll, Denki ranked 11th.
- In the Third Popularity Poll, Denki ranked 8th
- His family name contains the kanji for above (上), sound (鳴), and is read as kaminari (かみなり) the word for thunder (雷). His given name is written and read as electricity (電気).
- Denki likes hamburgers and trendy things.
- According to Kōhei Horikoshi, Denki's role as a character is to tie the class together.
- Kōhei Horikoshi also states that Denki is fun to draw, but he still cannot draw his hair consistently.
- Due to being born in the city of Saitama and having the same face as him when "burned out," Denki may be a slight reference to the main character from One-Punch Man, Saitama.
- Denki's black hair streak is apparently natural.
- "Wheyyyy..." -Denki after short circuiting
- (To Katsuki Bakugo) "It's only been a brief while since our conversation has commenced and yet already we have been made apodictically cognizant of your personality, redolent as it is of a turd getting steamed in a sewer."
She became the same, irritation was gone, joy and good mood appeared. For several days nothing happened. I checked my browser history daily to make sure my mom was still watching hardcore porn, mostly anal sex. She didnt work, it seemed the only thing she needed was sex.
You will also be interested:
- 2000 sierra camper
- Klx250 fuel injection
- Wire rosary
- Fortnite stutter pc
- What is sonarlint
- Offer up fence
- Llama unicorn hoodie
- Wigsbuy reviews
- Cara hair salon
- Hhr alternator replace
- Job spark reviews
- Ibanez az review
- Tom bell jeep
The reality has changed. We also wanted to move, this village was no longer pretentious enough for us. Damn it, it's good that we didn't move earlier. I could have returned to other people. Father was lazy so far.