Homax 4630 New Pneumatic II Spray Texture Gun with Hopper
200 ratings Write a review
This product is not Fulfilled by Ubuy and can take minimum 10 days in delivery. We might cancel the product from the order and refund you if any issue arise with the delivery of this product.
Note: Electronic products sold in US store operate on (110-120) volts, a step-down power converter is required for the smooth device function. It is mandatory to know the wattage of the device in order to choose the appropriate power converter. Recommended power converters Buy Now.
- The product is manufactured in China
- The product is highly durable and handle
- Package Dimensions: 11.938 H x 28.448 L x 19.812 W (centimeters)
- Package Weight: 1.45 pounds
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : ||No|
|Product Dimensions : ||7.9 x 4.5 x 11.1 inches (20.1 x 11.4 x 28.2 cm); 1.45 Pounds (0.65 kg)|
|Item model number : ||4630|
|Manufacturer : ||Homax|
|ASIN : ||B001QOGMFG|
|Ean||0041072046305 , 7466655990685|
|Global Trade Identification Number||00041072046305|
|Item Weight||1.45 pounds (0.65 kg)|
|Number of Items||1|
|Specification Met||Certified Frustration-free|
The product is easy to use. The product is highly durable and handle. The product is manufactured in China.
From the Manufacturer
This versatile texture gun is capable of texturing an entire house, yet is also ideal for smaller remodels and small patch and repair tasks. Lightweight, but impressively durable, it operates on small compressors and has the advantage of being HVLP compatible.
Similar ProductsDrywall patch, Drywall patches, Drywall repair, Drywall texture, Ceiling repair, Wall texture
Customers also viewed these products
Customer Questions & Answers
- No question and answer found
0 customers ratings
- 5 Star 0%
- 4 Star 0%
- 3 Star 0%
- 2 Star 0%
- 1 Star 0%
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
- No customer reviews found
Write Your Own Reviews
Only registered users can write reviews. Please log in or register
Professional Texture Gun and 5L Hopper
When applying wall texture, achieving a professional, flawless finish is critical. Homax® makes texturing walls and ceilings like a pro easy with our texture repair tools.
Homax Texture Gun & Hopper is a professional grade texture tool that applies interior wall texture and ceiling texture. Sprays most gravity-fed texture materials including orange peel, splatter, heavy splatter, knockdown and popcorn acoustic ceiling. The included 5-liter hopper holds dry mix textures or pre-mixed textures. Three 3 spray tips (4mm, 6mm and 8mm) are also included.
Homax Texture Gun & Hopper is constructed of durable aluminum. The large comfortable pistol grip and trigger lock makes large jobs less stressful on your hands. It operates off a compressor, 2 hp or larger (min. 7cfm @25 psi). Includes an air shut off valve and 1/4 quick connect compressor connector.
- Wall texture gun and 5-liter hopper
- Sprays multiple textures including orange peel, splatter, heavy splatter, knockdown and popcorn acoustic ceiling
- Use with wall or ceiling dry mix textures or pre-mixed textures
- For wall and ceiling repair or small remodels
- Includes 3 standard spray tips (4mm, 6mm and 8mm) for multiple texture options
- Includes a 5-liter hopper to hold a large amount of material
- Includes air shut-off valve, 1/4 in. quick connect compressor line connector and instruction manual for ease of use
- Maximum operating pressure of 70 psi
- Operates off a compressor, 2 hp or larger (min. 7cfm @25 psi)
- Cleans up with water for easy maintenance
- Large, comfortable pistol grip trigger for less fatigue during large jobs
- Quality, polished aluminum construction for durability
- Product satisfaction guaranteed for a period of 1 year from date of purchase when used as directed
Where To Use
Homax Texture Gun & Hopper is ideal for applying new wall texture, repairing existing texture, or small remodels. Use to apply a variety of texture patterns and materials on walls and ceilings. Easily match an existing pattern or create a custom look.
- Mix material in a separate container. Average consistency should be similar to pancake batter. Material may be thicker or thinner depending on desired texture/pattern.
- Attach the hopper (#17) by tightening the clamp (#18). Fill with no more than 1.25 Gallons (5L) of material.
- Connect the air hose to the air inlet (#13) and set the pressure to 50-70 PSI. Do not exceed 70 PSI.
- Squeeze the trigger (#14) to test pattern.
- Spray from a distance of approximately 12” to 14”, maintaining distance as you spray.
- When you finish spraying, release the trigger (#14) and disconnect the air hose.
- Empty the hopper (#17). Do not store the hopper filled with material
Note: It is recommended that you test the Texture Gun on scrap material such as cardboard to become familiar with the available adjustments, prior to use.
Temporarily Unavailable - 3 Liter Pro Hopper
Texture repair contractors need to be able to quickly repair commercial or residential properties to maximize time and profits. Homax® makes textured wall repairs easier with our texture repair tools.
Homax Pro Hopper was designed for use with mix-your-own spray materials and Homax Texture Guns. The Pro Hopper has a wide mouth and a screw-on lid to help prevent spills when filling, and it can be reattached for storing texture after the project. It’s easy to attach the Pro Hopper directly onto texture guns. It holds either Homax texture or a variety of other manufacturers’ texture material.
- For use with the Homax manual and pneumatic guns (#4205, #4405P and #4610)
- Easy to assemble and attach directly onto texture guns
- Designed with a wide mouth, screw-on lid that helps prevent spillage when filling
- Holds either Homax texture, or a variety of other manufacturers’ texture material
- Allows the user to mix their own texture
- Applies multiple texture patterns and materials
- No compressor required
- 3 liter capacity
Where To Use
Homax Manual Spray Texture Gun is ideal for small to medium size patch and repair texture jobs, or small remodels. Use to apply a variety of texture patterns and materials on walls and ceilings. Easily match an existing pattern or create a custom look.
How To Use
Simply attach Homax Pro Hopper to Homax manual and pneumatic guns (#4205, #4405P and #4610). Fill with either Homax texture or a variety of other manufacturers’ texture material. When the job is complete, detach the Pro Hopper from the texture gun and replace the cap for storage.
DIRECTIONS: Puncture a large hole under breather cap using a Phillips head screwdriver prior to use. Keep hole unclogged and breathing freely to avoid pressure build-up and poor spray pattern.
IMPORTANT: When using with an air compressor, a blocked breather hole could result in injury.
From childhood, my father showed little love. For me, but when this happened, it was clear that he loved me with all his soul, and a little later - with his body. I didn't need any things, money, everything was there, but I wanted what I learned only when I was 18.
All these years I knew that I wanted something, I wish something very much, but I did not understand what. We lived three together, me, mother, father.
Shoes. Margot said: Great choice. - said Margot and climbed into the bar. And here they are, - said Margot when three more girls entered the room. Nice to see you girls.How to spray Texture on Walls \u0026 Ceilings - DIY Hopper Gun Tips
The journey was short-lived, since a shopping center with a cinema is practically next to my house. Not even five minutes had passed before Svetka came running, or rather hobbled, with a strange, not her own gait. No, my dear. Lera, she did not fall - her eyes were burning, and her voice was slightly trembling, Not.
- gasping with excitement, she whispered and smiled maliciously, Sveta lifted my skirt on my back and pulled my panties down.
- Biting lip
- Fashion logo creator
- Trippy eye tricks
- Placeit logo
- Phone fan cooler
- Fingertip guest towels
- Psychic sisters review
He whispered, sliding his hand up her body. The girl recognized the voice it was the one who pressed the knife to her throat. Even now it gleamed dimly in his hand. Pulling off the white blouse, he ripped it open from bottom to top with a sharp movement, cutting off all the buttons at once.