Power Solutions is the Mid-Atlantic region’s premier electrical contractor for mission-critical environments. Working in partnership with the country’s largest general contractors, Power Solutions’ craftsmen build and maintain electrical systems for hospitals, data centers, medical laboratories, telecommunications centers, government and military institutions and more.
Rampage Wrestling Club is a USA Wrestling Chartered Club. All members of Rampage Wrestling Club are required to have a USA Wrestling Card. Your USA Wrestling Card can be purchased by clicking the following link: www.themat.com
Rampage offers many options for membership. Rampage offers Drop-in (per-practice), or Monthly payments, as well as a year round Membership option. We also offer group rates for groups of 5 or more. Please choose the option that best suits you:
The Monthly option is best for wrestlers who are committed to practice 3x a week throughout the month.
Drop-in payments are best for wrestlers who are just going to drop in from time to time to get a workout in, but not commit to a 3x a week practice.
The year round membership option is best for those who are fully committed to wrestling and train year round.
If you are part of another team and do not have a place to train in the off season or even want some extra practice during the season. You, and other buddies from your team, may want to explore the group option. This offers discounts to the monthly membership as well as discounts for camps provided throughout the year.
Please Call For Details
In-Season Membership fees:
Group Monthly (5 or more)-TBA per wrestler
All Elite Wrestling television program
AEW Rampage, also known as Friday Night Rampage or simply Rampage, is a professional wrestlingtelevision program. It is produced by the American promotionAll Elite Wrestling (AEW) and airs every Friday at 10pm ET on TNT in the United States. It is AEW's second weekly television show, positioned behind their flagship show, Dynamite.
All Elite Wrestling (AEW) was officially announced and launched on January 1, 2019, and their weekly flagship television program, Dynamite, began airing on TNT that October. On January 15, 2020, TNT's parent company WarnerMedia and AEW announced a US$175 million contract extension for Dynamite through 2023. As part of the new deal, it was also announced that AEW would be launching a second weekly television show.
In May 2021, AEW revealed their second weekly television show, and fourth program overall, as AEW Rampage, which would begin airing on TNT on August 13 as a one-hour show on Fridays at 10pm Eastern Time (ET). During AEW's marquee event Double or Nothing on May 30, former WWE wrestler Mark Henry was announced to be a part of the Rampage commentary team as an analyst. On August 4, Dynamite and Dark's commentators Excalibur and Taz and wrestler Chris Jericho, who has served as a guest commentator several times on Dynamite, were announced to join Henry as Rampage's four-man commentary team. AEW President and Chief Executive OfficerTony Khan said that the commentary team would not always be all four men, as Henry would also have other roles on the show, such as doing interviews. In September, AEW wrestler Ricky Starks replaced Henry on the commentary team, with Henry now just doing interviews on the show.
In an interview with PWInsider, Khan stated that while Rampage would air live for most episodes, some episodes they would pre-tape, depending on the city that the preceding episode of Dynamite was held in. He also said that Rampage would serve as the go-home show for AEW's pay-per-views (PPV), due to the show airing two days before those events, in turn replacing Dark, as although Dark normally airs on Tuesdays, it would instead air on Fridays during the week of a PPV to serve as the go-home show. Khan also said that WarnerMedia had asked him if he would rather expand Wednesday's Dynamite to three hours, but he rejected the notion, stating that he did not want to run Dynamite for that length as he really wanted that third hour as a separate show on a different night. He also claimed that Rampage would not be a secondary show to Dynamite, and that it would be its partner or its equivalent. He further said that Dynamite and Rampage would be AEW's core properties, while their YouTube shows, Dark and Elevation, would be their peripheral properties, essentially their developmental shows.
Rampage airs immediately following WWE's own Friday television program, SmackDown, which airs on Fox. Although Dynamite had run against WWE's NXT from October 2019 to April 2021, there was expectation that there would be no overlap between Rampage and SmackDown in nearly the entire country[a] unless the latter were to run over its scheduled time, which ends at 10pm ET, when Rampage begins broadcasting. This has occurred only once, which was on October 15, 2021. That night, SmackDown aired a special episode named "Supersized SmackDown" which extended its runtime to 10:30pm with the additional 30 minutes airing commercial free, therefore directly competing with Rampage for its first 30 minutes. SmackDown had also aired on Fox's sister channel FS1 due to the MLB playoffs airing on Fox, which also decreased SmackDown's normal average viewership. SmackDown beat Rampage in total viewership, garnering 866,000 views where Rampage had a total of 578,000 views. However, in the key demographic of viewers aged 18 to 49, both shows were tied at 0.024. When breaking down specifics between male and female viewers, SmackDown had more female viewers with 0.16 versus Rampage's 0.14; however, Rampage had more male viewers with 0.34 versus SmackDown's 0.32.
It was initially announced that both Dynamite and Rampage would be moving to TNT's sister channel TBS, also owned by WarnerMedia, in January 2022. However, on September 23, 2021, it was revealed that Rampage would remain on TNT while only Dynamite would move to TBS.
Main article: List of All Elite Wrestling personnel
The wrestlers featured on AEW Rampage take part in scripted feuds and storylines. Wrestlers are portrayed as heroes, villains, or less distinguishable characters during scripted events that build tension and culminate in a wrestling match.
|Excalibur, Taz, Chris Jericho, and Mark Henry||August 13, 2021 (2021-08-13) – September 3, 2021 (2021-09-03)|
|Excalibur, Jim Ross, Taz, and Mark Henry||August 20, 2021 (2021-08-20)|
|Jim Ross, Tony Schiavone, Taz, and Mark Henry||September 10, 2021 (2021-09-10)|
|Excalibur, Taz, Chris Jericho, and Ricky Starks||September 17, 2021 (2021-09-17) – present|
|Excalibur, Taz, and Ricky Starks||September 24, 2021 (2021-09-24) – October 1, 2021 (2021-10-01)|
October 15, 2021 (2021-10-15)
|Excalibur, Taz, and Chris Jericho||October 8, 2021 (2021-10-08)|
On September 25, 2019, AEW announced an international streaming deal with FITE TV primarily for regions outside of the United States and Canada via the "AEW Plus" package, which includes live streaming and replay access of Dynamite in simulcast with its U.S. airing. This was expanded to include Rampage.
On October 22, 2020, AEW reached an agreement with the digital platform Pluto TV, broadcasting its repeat events (including past pay-per-view) with commentators in Spanish from Latin America.
In the United States, Rampage currently airs live on Fridays on TNT at 10pm ET. The program was to move to TBS in January 2022, but in September, AEW announced that while Dynamite would move to TBS, Rampage would remain on TNT.
On August 9, 2021, PWInsider reported that TSN, which airs Dynamite in Canada, would stream Rampage online in simulcast with the U.S through its website and TSN Direct service.
On July 3, 2021, TNT Serie (the channel was rebranded into WarnerTV Serie on 25 September 2021) announced a deal to air Rampage on Monday nights in Germany. On July 6, 2021, Toonami announced a deal to air Rampage in France. On August 27, 2021, Sky Sport and AEW announced that Rampage would air on Mondays nights in Italy.
On October 1, 2021, Rampage began airing on Space, a WarnerMedia International channel in Brazil and on Space's Spanish feed, available throughout Latin America on Saturdays.
Rampage began airing on TNT Africa on October 2, 2021, in Sub-Saharan Africa. The show airs every Saturday night, one day after the U.S. broadcast.
In India, Rampage airs on Eurosport starting on August 15, 2021, and later live from August 21, 2021, every Saturday 7:30 AM IST.Ramapge began airing on Premier Sports in the Philippines in October 2021
- ^Maglio, Tony (October 3, 2019). "TNT's 'All Elite Wrestling: Dynamite' Debut Buries USA Network's 'NXT' in Ratings". TheWrap.com. The Wrap. Retrieved October 3, 2019.
- ^Otterson, Joe (January 15, 2020). "AEW to Expand to Two Nights a Week With New TNT Deal". Variety. Retrieved January 16, 2020.
- ^Meltzer, Dave (January 15, 2020). "AEW Dynamite extended through 2023, WarnerMedia adding second show". Figure Four Online. Retrieved December 3, 2020.
- ^AEW Staff (June 1, 2021). "Wrestling Legend Mark Henry Signs Multi-Year Deal with AEW". All Elite Wrestling. Retrieved July 9, 2021.
- ^Lee, Joseph (June 2, 2021). "Tony Khan Says A 'Top Star' Will Be On Commentary For AEW Rampage". 411mania. Retrieved July 9, 2021.
- ^Crowley, Liam (August 4, 2021). "AEW Announces Rampage's Broadcast Team, Title Match For Debut Show". Wrestling Inc. Retrieved August 5, 2021.
- ^Mutter, Eric (August 13, 2021). "Tony Khan Says AEW Rampage Will Not Always Have A Four Man Commentary Booth". Wrestling Inc. Retrieved August 13, 2021.
- ^Lovell, Blake (September 20, 2021). "Ricky Starks Permanently Replacing Mark Henry On AEW Rampage Commentary". 411mania. Retrieved October 19, 2021.
- ^Shrivastava, Arpit (June 17, 2021). "Tony Khan discloses interesting details about AEW Rampage". Sportskeeda. Retrieved July 9, 2021.
- ^Thomas, Jeremy (May 19, 2021). "Tony Khan Reveals New Details About Move to TBS, Says He Was Offered a Third Hour of Dynamite". 411mania. Retrieved July 9, 2021.
- ^Casey, Connor (May 19, 2021). "Will AEW Rampage Conflict With WWE SmackDown on Friday Nights?". ComicBook. Retrieved July 31, 2021.
- ^Johnson, Mike (October 18, 2021). "SMACKDOWN VS. RAMPAGE - WHO WON?". PWInsider.com. Retrieved October 19, 2021.
- ^Staszewski, Joseph (May 19, 2021). "AEW Dynamite moving to TBS in 2022, new show revealed". New York Post. Retrieved May 19, 2021.
- ^Joe Otterson (September 23, 2021). "'AEW: Dynamite' Sets January Date for TBS Move, 'Rampage' to Remain on TNT". Variety.com. Retrieved September 23, 2021.
- ^ ab"AEW Rampage premiere episode tops 700k viewers". WON/F4W - WWE news, Pro Wrestling News, WWE Results, UFC News, UFC results. August 16, 2021. Retrieved August 17, 2021.
- ^ abcStaff, A. E. W. (August 14, 2021). "AEW Rampage Results for August 13, 2021". All Elite Wrestling. Retrieved August 17, 2021.
- ^Defelice, Robert (July 28, 2021). "AEW Announces AEW Rampage: The First Dance Set For 8/20 From The United Center In Chicago". Fightful. Retrieved July 31, 2021.
- ^ abMetcalf, Mitch (August 23, 2021). "UPDATED: SHOWBUZZDAILY's Top 150 Friday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 8.20.2021". ShowBuzz Daily. Retrieved August 24, 2021.
- ^"CM Punk Returns To Wrestling On 8/20 AEW Rampage The First Dance, Faces Darby Allin At AEW All Out | Fightful News". www.fightful.com. Retrieved August 21, 2021.
- ^ abc"Jon Moxley, Jade Cargill, And Jurassic Express In Action On 8/20 AEW Rampage The First Dance | Fightful News". www.fightful.com. Retrieved August 19, 2021.
- ^ abShowbuzz Daily
- ^"AEW Plus Subscription Debuts Exclusively on FITE". FITE.TV. FITE. September 25, 2019. Retrieved October 2, 2019.
- ^"Exclusiva: Pluto TV tendrá noticieros en vivo, lucha libre y 'Misterios sin Resolver', para ofrecer 66 canales gratis en México" (in Spanish). October 21, 2020.
- ^Salvador, Joesph (May 19, 2021). "New AEW Show 'Rampage' Coming to TNT on Friday Nights". Sports Illustrated.
- ^Nason, Josh (September 23, 2021). "AEW DYNAMITE MOVING TO TBS ON JANUARY 5, RAMPAGE STAYING ON TNT". Wrestling Observer Figure Four Online. Retrieved September 23, 2021.
- ^"AEW RAMPAGE IN CANADA UPDATE". August 9, 2021.
- ^Hoffman, Martin (July 3, 2021). "Neue AEW-Show auch in Deutschland". Sport1 (in German).
- ^"AEW: Rampage kommt nach Deutschland auf TNT Serie" [AEW: Rampage comes to Germany on TNT Serie] (in German). August 11, 2021.
- ^WarnerMedia France [@TonamiFR] (July 6, 2021). "Nous sommes très heureux de vous annoncer que #AEWRampage sera bientôt diffusé sur Toonami en plus de #AEWDynamite ! 1h de catch supplémentaire chaque semaine avec @NorbertFeuillan et @AlainMist" [We are very happy to announce that #AEWRampage will soon be airing on Toonami in addition to #AEWDynamite! 1 hour of additional wrestling each week with @NorbertFeuillan and @AlainMist] (Tweet) (in French) – via Twitter.
- ^"Il wrestling AEW raddoppia su Sky Sport: arriva anche Rampage" [AEW wrestling doubles on Sky Sport: Rampage also arrives]. Sky Sport (in Italian). August 27, 2021. Retrieved August 29, 2021.
- ^"Canal Space will broadcast AEW Rampage for Latin America if a condition is met". Superluchas. September 30, 2021.
- ^"AEW Rampage comes to South African screens in October". September 22, 2021.
- ^"Eurosport India Strengthens Pro-Wrestling Roster with All Elite Wrestling (AEW)". lockerroom.in. Retrieved August 2, 2021.
The woman turned sharply to face him. She was not scared and did not run. She just stood silently, as if the creature was waiting. I think it wants to fuck her. Megan thought with some calmness.
Wrestling club rampage
Moving away from ecstasy, I cleaned myself, changed clothes and went out to my wife and her sister already calm, without. Obsessive erotic thoughts. Natasha and Katya had already put themselves in order and since the evening was not some kind of festive, the girls were dressed I had been languishing on a business trip for the second week, and the end of the edge was not in sight.
The customer meticulously examined every detail in the design documentation, and then also meticulously and meticulously tormented the prototypes. Several times a day I called up with my Natalka and we teased each other with erotic fantasies.Wrestle Rampage: Re-Emerging 2021 (Full Show)
I've just come. Ready for what. - the girl stood in her underwear. You are going to the opera tonight.
- Navy dlpt
- Ironwood kitchen ideas
- Target light
- Bishopric youth discussion
- Eufy replacement remote
- Sleek storage cabinets
- Gibson pickups set
- Hanging storage caddy
- Toilet gaskets
Yes, I understood everything. - Lusya burst into tears loudly, - Let me go. Marina got off her husband and lay on her back, her knees pressed to her chest as usual. For several months now, she and Sergei have been trying to give their daughter a brother or sister, but so far.